User course Weld – IT
In the course Weld-IT you learn to create Link Inspection Summary Lists (LISLs), linking the materials and certificates. And next to this you learn how to request and monitor the status of all welding work and NDE.Who should follow this course?
Work planners who need to prepare welding work.
The following subjects are discussed during this training:
- Link Inspection Summary Lists (LISLs)
- Non-Destructive Examinations (NDEs)
- Wallpapers, reports & KPI
- Roles and rights
- Available Languages: Dutch / English
- Average Study Time: 15 to 20 hours*
- Costs: $800 USD per course per student
*These times are on average and indicative. The actual required study time depends on field and computer experience.