User Course Systems - IT Work Preparation
In the user course Systems-IT work preparation, students learn all the details to build up a work package with jobs, resources, and materials. How to gather input from disciplines subcontractors and how to make use of the review option.
Who should follow this course?
This course is for work planners, preferably with some experience, who handle most (if not all) aspects of work preparation for turnarounds.
The following subjects are discussed during this training:
- Scope selection & the Scope screen
- Jobs, Resources & Reports
- Adding required Materials
- Making cost Estimations
- Reviewing/updating the hours and crew required using the 'Plancard’
- Gathering input from disciplines subcontractors (WP Codes)
- The Work Preparation phases
- Sending work packages on Review
- Reports (which ones are available & where to find them)
- Available languages: Dutch / English / German / French
- Average study time: 25 to 30 hours*
- Costs: $800 USD per course per student
*These times are on average and indicative. The actual required study time depends on field and computer experience.