User course Systems – IT Quality Control & Handover
This course describes the process of quality assurance from the completion of scopes to the handover to production. In Systems-IT we use 3 modules to monitor this process, which are the Work preparation module, the Quality Control module and the Handover module.
Who should follow this course?
This course is for quality assurance workers, quality control workers and work planners with similar tasks.
The following subjects are discussed during this training:
- The Work Preparation phases
- The Workflow diagram
- The printing of Quality and Handover reports
- The work progress phases
- Quality checks
- Standard checks voor kwaliteit
- Emergent work/Punch items
- Signing off items
- Reports (which are available & where can you find them?)
- Available Languages: Dutch / English
- Average Study Time: 10 hours*
- Costs: $400 USD per course per student