User course STO Planner - Work Packages
In the user course STO Planner – Work packages, students learn all the details to build up work packages with activities, resources, and materials. Subjects like adding estimates, calculations, activity relations, and planning tasks are also included to ensure students know how to get the most out of the STO Planner and create quality work packages
Who should follow this course?
This course is for work planners, preferably with some experience, who handle most (if not all) aspects of work preparation for turnarounds.
The following subjects are discussed during this training:
- Adding activities to work packages via activity templates or existing work packages.
- Activity details.
- Activity groups to break up main activities into smaller subactivities.
- Adding estimations and calculations to resources.
- Adding materials from material library, BOM, or Excel import.
- Activity relations
- Planning tasks to plan all actions required for the preparation of the work package.
- Ensuring the quality of work packages with the quality feature.
- Available languages: English
- Average study time: 15 to 20 hours*
- Costs: $800 USD per course per student
*These times are on average and indicative. The actual required study time depends on field and computer experience.