User course STO Planner - Scoping
The course STO Planner – Scoping teaches students all aspects of the scoping process in the STO Planner. You will create scopes and learn what it takes to fill these as completely as possible so that it is ready for the work package stage.
Who should follow this course?
The course is mainly for persons responsible for reporting the scope (turnaround: activities), or persons responsible for scope challenge and determination.
The following subjects are discussed during this training:
- Creating a scope request.
- Risk assessment.
- Preparing a scope and adding additional information, like estimates and attachments.
- Linking and merging scopes to indicate interrelationships.
- Scope approval for the work package phase.
- Available Languages: English
- Average Study Time: 10 to 15 hours*
- Costs: $800 USD per course per student.
*These times are average and indicative. The actual required study time depends on field and computer experience.