User course Scope – IT
In the user course Scope-IT, students learn all aspects of Scope-IT, you will create Scopes and you will learn what it takes to fill a Scope as completely as possible so that it is ready for export to Systems-IT.
Who should follow this course?
The course is mainly for persons who are responsible for reporting the scope (turnaround: activities) and persons who are responsible for scope challenge and determination.
The following subjects are discussed during this training:
- Exploring the scope and exporting it to Systems IT
- Getting started in a new scope request
- Budget estimation
- Risk and safety aspects
- Scope controls (all important scope overviews)
- Add attachments and P&IDs
- Parent and child scopes
- Freezing decisions and scopes
- Compiling Scopes (Merging)
- Export and reports
- User course Systems – IT Quality Control & Handover
- Available Languages: Dutch/ English
- Average Study Time: 15 to 20 hours*
- Costs: $800.00 USD per course per student.
*These times are average and indicative. The actual required study time depends on field and computer experience.