User course Bid – IT
In this course, the user will learn how to build, maintain, send, and compare bids. In addition, the user will learn how the Bid-IT Generator (used by the customer to maintain bids) and the Bid-IT Viewer (used by contractors to enter estimates) work cohesively.
Who should follow this course?
Procurement agents whose job it is to send a budget of the resources to the contractors for uploading offers or contractual rates (man-hours/prices).
The following subjects are discussed during this training:
- Bid submissions
- The bid generator
- Creating new bids
- Freezing and exporting bids
- Importing and comparing bids
- Importing bids in to Systems-IT
- Available Languages: English
- Average Study Time: 10 hours*
- Costs: $400 USD per course per student
*These times are on average and indicative. The actual required study time depends on field and computer experience.