Admin course Systems – IT Work Progress
In the admin module Systems-IT Work progress, students learn to set up the Work progress module so progress will be collected, reported, and displayed correctly during the work execution phase.Who should follow this course?
For users responsible for maintaining Systems-IT, primarily users responsible for work progress and signoff.
The following subjects are discussed during this training:
- Work progress user settings
- Impact of resource type on progress signoff
- Setting up progress colors
- General progress settings per project
- Setting up progress responsible
- Setting up progress reports
- Setting up digital wallpapers.
Required certificate for start training:
- Admin course basics
- Available Languages: English
- Average Study Time: 10 hours*
- Costs: $800 USD per training per student.
*These times are average and indicative. The actual required study time depends on field and computer experience.