Admin course Systems – IT Work Preparation
In the admin module Systems-IT Work preparation, students learn to set up the Work preparation module in Systems-IT so work planners have all the information and settings they need to create work packages in the system.
Who should follow this course?
For users responsible for maintaining Systems-IT (for example Site administrators).
In this training, students learn to set up the following:
- Job library (creating activities).
- Predefined job templates.
- Work preparation phases.
- Route system for input from other disciplines.
- Quality checks for work packages.
- Work preparation reports.
- Equipment type (shortcode) templates
- Admin course basics
- Student course Systems-IT work preparation
- Available Languages: English
- Average Study Time: 20 hours*
- Costs: $800 USD per training per student
*These times are average and indicative. The actual required study time depends on field and computer experience.