Admin course Systems – IT Procurement
In the admin module Systems-IT Procurement, students learn to set up the Procurement module in Systems-IT so the costs for the work that needs to be executed can be determined, based on the work preparation.Who should follow this course?
For users responsible for maintaining Systems-IT, primarily the users responsible for acquisition / cost management.
The following subjects are discussed during this training:
- Setting up contractors
- Linking contractors to contracts
- Setting up contract grouping codes
- Setting up cost centers
- Creating contracts
- Admin course basics
- Available Languages: English
- Average Study Time: 5-10 hours*
- Costs: $400 USD per training per student.
*These times are average and indicative. The actual required study time depends on field and computer experience.