Admin course Scope – IT
In the admin module Scope-IT, students learn to set up Scope-IT so end users can create scopes and add detail information to accommodate a premeditated decision about scope execution.Who should follow this course?
For users responsible for setting up and maintaining Scope-IT, for example the Scope gatekeeper.
In this training, students learn to set up the following:
- Scope information fields
- Risk matrix
- Scope justification and budget
- Cleaning and hazards
- Meetings, checklists and scope input
- Settings for scope freeze/decision, export and release
Required certificate for start training:
- Admin course Basics
- Student course Scope-IT
- Available Languages: English
- Average Study Time: 15 hours*
- Costs: $800 USD per training per student
*These times are average and indicative. The actual required study time depends on field and computer experience.