Admin course Basics
The Admin Basics training contains two training modules: User management and General admin actions. In the User management training, students learn to set up and maintain the Roser user management. After completing the training, students are able to correctly set up user profiles, so all users have the required permission to execute their specific activities in the software.
The second module, General admin actions, teaches students how to execute activities that are part of the administrator’s daily work process, like setting up projects, importing data into the software, and correctly adding document folders and attachments to scopes. Students also gain knowledge about the Roser asset data setup.
Who should follow this course?
For users responsible for maintaining the Roser suite (for example Site administrators).
The following subjects are discussed during this training:
- Setting up user roles and rights
- Creating and maintaining users
- Scope-IT roles, rights and memberships
- Systems-IT roles, rights and memberships
- Account-IT & License management
General admin actions:
- Creating projects.
- Asset data.
- Organization and system structures.
- Document folders and attachments.
- Data imports.
- User course Scope-IT
- User course Systems-IT work preparation
- Available Languages: English
- Average Study Time: 25-30 hours*
- Costs: $900 USD per training per student.
*These times are average and indicative. The actual required study time depends on field and computer experience.